Benefits of Change Management
- Greater organizational and resource effectiveness
- Improved customer service
- Higher retention rate for employees
Change Management is a comprehensive approach to dealing with change, both from the organization and the individual perspective. A successful change should be seamless, with minimal disruption of operations.
Change Management includes adapting to change, controlling change, and effecting change. For an organization, Change Management means defining and implementing procedures, technologies and/or communications to deal with changes in the business environment, while focusing on integrating value-added opportunities.
Change Management takes into consideration both the processes and tools that managers use to drive change at an organizational level.
Successful Change Management is a systematic approach to change including
- Knowing why a specific change or series of changes are needed
- Possessing the motivation and desire to participate in the change
- Understanding why change is essential
- Implementing new skills and behaviors to make the necessary changes.
- Sustainability for changes
The Leadership of FLIPSIDE BMS is certified in the Prosci Change Management Methodology.
Formed in 1994, Prosci is an independent research company in the field of change management. Prosci’s change management methodology has become one of the most widely used approaches for managing the people side of change in corporations and government. Today, Prosci is the world leader in change management research.
- Two thirds of Fortune 100 companies are using Prosci’s change management models and tools.
- Prosci’s research data includes more than 2600 organizations from 65 countries.
- Prosci has been selected by Gartner for keynote talks on Change Management, has presented on change management at the Project Management Institute Global Congress and has spoken at numerous industry and professional conferences including every Association of Change Management Professionals Global Conference.
- Prosci has completed seven longitudinal studies in change management over the past 15 years.
- Currently Prosci hosts more than 70,000 members in the Change Management Learning Center.
- Prosci has certified over 15,000 practitioners in the methodology
100 > 500 > Ability > Association > Awareness > Center > Certified > Change > Congress > Countries > Country > Desire > Fortune > Gartner > Global > Knowledge > Learning > Management > Organization > Organizational > Professionals > Prosci > Reinforcement > Research